Friday, April 19, 2013

We Are Back!!!!

Wow....It's been a long while since I posted on here. You might have noticed that the title of the blog has changed. I am putting together a newsletter for small school football and basketball teams beginning the fall of 2013. Our newsletter will have standings, scores, schedules and statistics as well as stories and features on small school teams.

People say, why do a small school newsletter??? Well, you see all of those websites that just concentrate on the top athletes in our state. Nobody puts a lot of emphasis on the small schools (1A, 2B, 1B) in the State of Washington. We want to change that.

If you are interested in our A & B Football & Basketball Guide, feel free to contact me at (360) 237-4574 or by e-mail at: tuengel@comcast.net I will be posting more about our Football and Basketball Reports. Enjoy what is left of spring and I can't wait for fall to arrive!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment